LAST UPDATE: December 8, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: The German version of this site is under review at the moment. Therefore the English version applies to all regions.
SECTION 1 — CONTACT
Studio Felix Doll
+41 (0)78 822 18 47
SECTION 2 — DELIVERY
The items will be delivered at the given shipping fee. As of now, shipping is free of charge. Registered postal service will send all orders. Your order is usually shipped within 2-4 business days after we received your payment. Packages must be signed for. International orders may take longer. Shipments to customers living abroad may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. Delivery dates are dependent on the postal services in the country where the order was placed; therefore we are unable to guarantee delivery times. If the buyer refuses to accept the delivery, we will not reimburse any postal or transportation costs.
SECTION 3 — REPAIRS
3.1 — Purchased from the Webshop
- If it is a production fault, please email email@example.com. Please include your order number, description and a photo of the damage;
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges;
- If the damage is is fault of FELIX DOLL, you should bring it to your local jeweler for repair. Everything can get fixed;
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges;
- If you have a question about repairs, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 — Purchased from another Stockist
- Please contact the stockist that you originally purchased the piece from;
- If they are unable to help you, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to assist you;
- If the damage is of your fault, you should bring it to your local jeweler for repair. Everything can get fixed.
SECTION 4 — RETURNS
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, we can't offer you a refund or exchange;
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging;
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase;
- Any item not in its original condition that is damaged or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be accepted;
- Any item that is returned after more than 14 days after delivery will not be accepted;
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift Cards.
SECTION 5 — REFUNDS
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
SECTION 6 — LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account;
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted;
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted;
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 7 — SALE ITEMS
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
SECTION 8 — EXCHANGES
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, first send us an email at email@example.com and after confirmation, ship your item to the under Section 1 mentioned address.
SECTION 9 — GIFTS
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'd receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
SECTION 10 — SHIPPING
- To return your product, ship your item to the under Section 1 mentioned address;
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund;
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary;
- If you are shipping an item over CHF 75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item;
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
SECTION 11 — CUSTOM MADE JEWELRY
If you're interested in FELIX DOLL jewelry and want to have a custom made object that's unique and made especially for you, we're happy to accommodate you. We are producing 18ct white-, red- and yellow gold wedding bands, engagement rings and custom made jewelry in Zurich with a Master Goldsmith
It will take us longer than usual, but it's worth the wait. Usually, the waiting time is between 8 to 12 weeks. Once we established contact, we will inform you about waiting and delivery time. Our contact information is listed under Section 1.